Thursday 2 October 2008

Update

I have woefully neglected this blog in favour of another. Since my last post I have been leading a multi-disciplinary team of students and graduates on a Liverpool Biennial 2008 project.

This has been a massively ambitious project comprising of a live action/cg video, a project blog (currently private), a website, a DVD, a book and an academic paper. This project launches on 29th October with a private screening for invited guests. The video will then be exhibited in the The Blackie in Liverpool until the 20th November as part of Liverpool Biennial 2008. The video is De La Salle High School's entry to the Future, Fiction and Fantasy exhibition. Until the launch the video is confidential, afterwards I will include a link.

In the meantime I will tease you with this production image from the project…




On top of this I have also began my MPhil/PhD at Edinburgh College of Art. Within this capacity this blog will disseminate my research ideas.

No comments: